- Our hourly rates starts from the time our removalists get to your place and confirm the moving details with you till the time the job is completed.
- We do not charge any depot to depot rates if the move is within Melbourne or its neighbouring suburbs. Please check with our representatives for more details.
- If additional time is taken by the customer to pay for the move, twice the hourly rates will be imposed on this additional time.
- Every move will be charged for a minimum 2 hours from the time the job starts till the time the final payment is made, except for the jobs that are booked for fixed prices.
- After the first two hours, additional time will be clocked in 30 minute increments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Cash for our services. We also accept e-transfers wherein you can transfer digitally to our bank account. Please get the transfer details from our representatives to transfer cash to our account.
- There are no hidden costs involved. However, if there are obstacles (eg – more than one flight of stairs) present in the move that were not communicated to us before the move, additional charges will be applied.
- We may request the customer to pay for the move prior to the unloading of goods if the customer fails to cooperate with our removalists.
- All jobs in progress or after 5PM are prepaid only.
- In case of non-payments, we reserve the right to seize some of your goods to be moved.
- In case of seizure of goods due to non-payment or dispute, storage charges will be applicable.
- All late payments will be charged an additional $25 for each day after the day the move is completed.
- Debt collection procedures will be followed in case of non payments. The charges for debt collection agency will be applied incase of non payments.
- *In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs
- Parking facilities must be arranged by the customer prior to our arrival at the pickup. If there are any parking charges, it should be paid by the customer.
- Parking infringements issued while following the customer’s instructions must be paid in cash by the customer at job completion.
- Tolls must be paid by the customer if the customer requests the use of roads with tolls during the move.
- We assume that the goods you are planning to move are yours or you are authorized to move them.
- Please make sure you or your representative is present at the moving places to verify the conditions of items to be moved.
- We reserve the right to not move any dangerous objects such as firearms, explosives or any infested goods.
- Make sure you notify our removalists about the presence of any brittle, fragile or expensive items.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all items are picked up and dropped off.
- Signing off the job completion sheet declares that the job was done to your satisfaction.
- In case of an unsafe environment, our removalists reserve the right to decline the job before or during the move.
- We are only liable for the damage claims reported on the job completion sheet.
- We are not liable for damages occured due to a customer/3rd party helping move the goods other than Melbourne Cheap Removals associates or sub-contractors.
- Damage claims for brittle or breakable items will not be entertained.
- We carry Public Liability Insurance for all our Removal Services. This insurance covers damage that may occur to building due to our movers’ negligence.
- In case of damage claims upto $350, we have the right to repair or compensate as per the assessed value. Insurance claims will not be entertained in such cases.
- Incase of any such incidental damage that may occur, if the insurance claim is higher than $350, the customer is liable to pay excess fee of $350 in order for the claim to be processed by our insurance provider.
- Insurance claim will not be processed unless the excess fee is paid by the customer.
- Changes made to the booking 48 hours prior to the move will be free of charge.
- Cancellation of a booked job within 7 days from the scheduled date of move will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- If a job is cancelled 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of move, a minimum of 2 hours of service rate will be applicable for cancellation.
- By using our services, you have agreed to our terms and conditions by default. Please know that the law that governs the state of Victoria also governs the above agreement.
- If you want to know more about our terms and conditions or do not fully understand the terms, you can contact us by call or drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org